2340 MityLite™ Flashlight
- Product Code: 2340 MityLite
- Availability: In Stock
2340 MityLite™ Flashlight For Use in Hazardous Areas
(Part of National CERT Equipment Supply) (Part of fireman's outfit solas requirements)
- Length 15.9 cm
- Weight With Batteries 99 gr
- Weight Without Batteries 54 gr
- Switch Type Push Button
- Light Modes On / Off
- Battery Size AA
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Battery Quantity 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Volts 3.0 v
- Lamp Type Incandescent (Xenon)
- The 2340 is a compact, convenient personal flashlight, but is also a powerful professional duty light.
- A pre-focused Xenon lamp module produces a powerful, bright white, modified spot beam.
- The body is made of unbreakable Xenoy that resists chemicals and water.
- The MityLite™ 2340 has a tail button for easy on/off or intermittent light.
- It is powered by 2 AA alkaline cells and safety approved for hazardous conditions.
- Class I, Division 1
- Class II, Division 2
- Class III, Division 2
- IECEx ib
Equivalent to 792277, PERSONAL ISSUE SAFETY TORCH