HONEYWELL IQ6™ DOCKING STATION FOR PHD6, 54-54-9000N
Improve your gas detection program with the IQ6™ Docking Station for the PHD6™ multi-sensor gas detector. The fully automated bump test and calibration station performs up to twelve critical operational procedures. It helps improve compliance and reduce labor and calibration gas costs. As part of the IQ Management System, the IQ6 Dock allows you to create a better gas detection program.
- Automatic Instrument Identification
- Automatic Battery Test
- Automatic Alarm Tests (audible, visible, vibrating)
- Automatic Bump Test
- Automatic Calibration (if necessary)
- Automatic Record Keeping
- Automatic Ready / Fault indication
- Standalone calibration station
- Connected to PC via USB
- Connected to PC via Ethernet (optional)
2-Ports versus 4-Ports Docks
- 2-port docks are capable of processing PHD6 using one multi-gas cylinder and one single component cylinders or two single component cylinders.
- 4-port docks are capable of processing PHD6 using one multi-gas cylinder and three single component cylinders or four single component cylinders.
Efficient and Economical
- Bump test in under 45 seconds for 4 gas configuration (O2, LEL, CO, H2S)
- Calibration in under 2 minutes for 4 gas configuration (O2, LEL, CO, H2S)
- GDTR-B01-CALR.-03 : DEMAND FLOW REGULATOR P/N:12-039
- GDTR-CAL-ZZZ: CALIBRATION GAS