KAPPLER zytron 500 level A garment
Zytron® 500 is top of the class – and the classic responder choice for hazmat and other demanding situations.
Zytron® 500 is the classic emergency responder choice for hazmat response and other demanding situations. It's tough, built for mobility, and based on patented technology that created the first material to survive eight full hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough. Now with an extensive chemicals-tested list numbering in the hundreds, it's no wonder that responders around the world trust Z500 garments for ultra-demanding Level A and Level B applications.
Zytron 500 Details
- Greater than 8-hour holdout against hundreds of chemicals, plus proven holdout against Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA).
- Several NFPA certified styles available.
- Available in two colors, hi-viz orange and charcoal gray.
- AntiFog Expanded-View Visor System is standard on gas-tight styles.
- 2N1® Glove System on Hazmat styles eliminates the problem of inner glove inversion.
- Hazmat styles include seams that are sewn then double heat sealed/taped.
- Softer pliable fabric enhances comfort for extended wear applications.
- Available in wide range of styles from coveralls to total encapsulating suits.
- Typical Applications: Hazmat response, chemical handling, refueling operations, petrochemical refinery operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation, CWA incineration, remediation and disposal.