LAKELAND, OSX1000 CE FIRE FIGHTING SUITS (Part of National CERT Equipment Supply)
- CEOSX1000 is the new fire fighting gear designed and developed by Lakeland which includes coat and bib pant, and has got the EN469-2005 certification.
- The garment material has three layers, and that is out shell, moisture and insulation layer and liner for comfort.
- Outer shell: Rip-stop fabric, 75%Meta-aramid/23%Para-aramid/2%Antistatic, 203g/m2
- Moisture and heat insullation layer: 12%Waterproof breathable membrane on meta-aramid/88%para-aramid felted
thermal barrier ,170g/m2
- Liner: 50%FR modacrylic /50%Lenzing fabric, soft and comfortalbe with excellent FR resistance 120g/m2