ACR HEMILIGHT 2, 3768, HL8-10 LIFEJACKET LIGHT, C/W CLIP
The choice of cruise lines worldwide, the ACR Auto HemiLight2™ attaches to almost any style life jacket. It is smaller than other approved lights and features rounded edges to maintain inflation bladder integrity in inflatable jackets.
This LED light activates when in contact with salt or fresh water and can be deactivated by sliding the switch to the off position. Installation is quick and simple with the unique Dragon Clip™ which provides secure retrofit attachment to almost any style life jacket in a matter of seconds.
- Battery: Non-hazardous lithium. 5 year life(not replaceable). Meets DOT and IATA rules for safe transport
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Activation: Automatic when in contact with water(fresh or salt), deactivate via manual switch
- Waterproof: Water tight to 30 ft (9.14 m), Meets IMO standards
- Beam Angle: All directions of the upperhemisphere
- Operational Life: Exceeds 8 hour requirement, Typical operational life of 16 hours
- Operating Temperature: +30°F to +86°F (-1°C to 30°C)
- Stowage Temperature: -22°F to + 149°F (-30°C to +65°C)
- Approvals: USCG SOLAS, MED SOLAS,Transport Canada
||6.90 cm x 3.70 cm x 3.50 cm (L x W x H)