ACR SM2, P/N: 3940.1, LIFEBUOY LIGHT, C/W: BRACKET
Automatic Crew-Overboard Marker Light with Bulkhead Bracket
With 70,000 peak candlepower, this high intensity Xenon strobe clearly marks a crew-overboard site with each brilliant flash. It automatically rights itself and activates when in the water and begins strobing, operating for up to 60 hours on a 6-volt lantern battery.
Perfect for commercial marine, petro-marine, cruisers and any application needing a reliable COB light.
- Upgraded, polycarbonate blend case is extremely durable; withstands vigorous use [drop-tested 100 ft. (30 m)]
- UV, temperature, and chemical-resistant
- 360° visibility for more than 3 miles (4.8 km)
- Mounting bracket included
- Brighter light in all directions
- Perfect for commercial marine, petromarine, divers, cruisers, and any application needing a reliable COB light
- Automatically rights itself and activates when in the water
- High intensity Xenon strobe gives 360° visibility