3M™ Peltor™ Tactical™ XP Headset
- Product Code: 3M™ Peltor™ Tactical™ XP Headset
- Availability: In Stock
3M™ Peltor™ Tactical™ XP Headset – new options for volume settings
(Part of National CERT Equipment Supply)
The Peltor Tactical XP protects you from harmful noise and impulse sounds, while allowing and even amplifying ambient sounds such as conversation, machine noises and warning signals. The built-in functions of the Tactical XP make it quite different from other active hearing protectors: the user can control and vary the volume function for the current situation. When necessary, ambient noise can be amplified more than any other Peltor hearing protector allows. Peltor Tactical XP lets you hear what you want to hear and blocks out all harmful noise.
Each function and setting is indicated by a voice message.
Peltor Tactical XP is also availabele without boom microphone.
- Fail safe functions which enable communication if batteries run out
- Equipped with the following functions: volume for the level dependent function, balance, adjustable release time, equalizer, volume for external input and external input mode
- Last setting is stored when switched off
- Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used
- Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
- Battery life time approximately 1000 hours
- Ex II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Ex I M1 (-51 products)
3M™ Peltor™ Adapter - the reliable link
The adapter with PTT function between the headset and the communication radio is crucial for communication. This means that you must always have the adapter within reach and yet out of the way. The adapter needs to tolerate rough treatment and harsh climates, day after day. The 3M™ Peltor™ Adapter has what it takes.
- The PTT button is logically positioned and easy to use, even with thick gloves on.
- A sturdy clamp on the back can be twisted 360 degrees for easy, flexible use in all situations.
- The whole adapter, and particularly the contact, is designed to keep moisture away from the electronics.
- Ex II 2 G
- Ex ia IIC T4 Ex I M1