HONEYWELL NORTH RPFP100C FILTRATION PANEL FOR 8 WORKERS
- Product Code: RPFP100C
- Availability: In Stock
RENTAL available: https://www.noah.com.sg/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1153&search=filtration
RPFP100C FILTRATION PANEL FOR 8 WORKERS, HONEYWELL
breathing air filtration system
air filtration panel
Air filtration panels filter impurities and hydrocarbons from an air compressor to
convert to breathable air. To meet OSHA and CSA Z180.1-00 requirements a CO
monitor is available for continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels.
The Honeywell Portable Filtration Panel produces clean air wherever you want it; converting shop air used for pneumatic tools and equipment - to clean, breathable air. The Portable Filtration Panel allows you to meet OSHA and CSA standards for breathing air without the costly installation of separate breathable air systems. The three stage filtration system purifies compressed air by removing water, oil, and particulate contaminants, while monitoring levels of carbon monoxide.
- Flashing red light and up to 90 db audible alarm on CO monitor can be seen and heard by workers in area
- CO monitor is preset to OSHA or CSA regulations to ensure compliance and safety of workers
- Optional external CO alarm allows the placement of alarms closer to work area to alert workers of high CO levels
- Pressure regulator with adjustable knob allows the pressure recommended by the respirator manufacturer be set and locked into place with locking ring, prevents tampering or accidental adjustment
- Clear window over pressure gauge allows workers to know the pressure without opening the case
- Durable Pelican case is sealed to protect against dust and liquids, and can also be locked to prevent unauthorized persons from changing air flow.