Chemical Spill Training
CHEMICAL SPILL TRAINING
SS 603:2014 Code of Practice for Hazardous Waste Management (Formerly CP100)
NOAH is a 1-stop station for your Chemical Spill training, certification and PPE for your chemical spillage team/CERT/ERT/etc.
TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE :
- SPILL KIT OVERVIEW
- SPILL RESPONSE PROCEDURE (PRACTICAL)
- MULTIPLE QUESTION TEST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Safety Officers / Engineers / HSE Officers / Managers / Supervisors
- All personnel involved in responding to a chemical spill in the workplace.
COURSE DURATION :
- A half‐day training course is required for a class size of 20‐25 pax.
- Minimum of (2) weeks prior notice has to be given.
- No refund will be given for absent participants, re‐course will be charged accordingly.
For more information, call or email us.
SPILL STATION, ABSORBENTS, GENERAL PURPOSE ROLLS AND PADS..
SPILL STATION, ABSORBENTS, HAZCHEM ROLLS AND PADS..
SPILL STATION, ABSORBENTS, OIL ONLY, ROLLS AND PADS ..
SPILL STATION, COMPANION EQUIPMENT AND PPE..
SPILL STATION, DRUM HANDLING & DECANTING EQUIPMENT
SPILL STATION, GENERAL PURPOSE SPILL KIT, POLY..
SPILL STATION, GENERAL PURPOSE SPILL KITS, ORGANIC..
SPILL STATION, HAZCHEM SPILL KIT..
SPILL STATION, LABORATORY AND MEDICAL SPILL KIT, LABORATORY KIT..
SPILL STATION, MARINE (SOPEP) OIL SPILL RESPONSE KIT
Regulation 37 of MARPOL Annex I requires that ..
SPILL STATION, OIL AND FUEL SPILL KITS..
SPILL STATION, SPILLFIX GENERAL PURPOSE ABSORBENT..
Showing 1 to 12 of 12 (1 Pages)