CHEMICAL SPILL TRAINING - SS 603:2014 Code of Practice for Hazardous Waste Management (Formerly CP100)
NOAH is a 1-stop station for your Chemical Spill training, certification and PPE for your chemical spillage team/CERT/ERT/etc.
- SPILL KIT OVERVIEW
- SPILL RESPONSE PROCEDURE (PRACTICAL)
- MULTIPLE QUESTION TEST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Safety Officers / Engineers / HSE Officers / Managers / Supervisors
- All personnel involved in responding to a chemical spill in the workplace.
- A half‐day training course is required for a class size of 20‐25 pax.
- Minimum of (2) weeks prior notice has to be given.
- No refund will be given for absent participants, re‐course will be charged accordingly.
- 37 Views