LAKELAND INT640 INTERCEPTOR LEVEL A, MEDIUM, EC APPROVED (Part of National CERT Equipment supply)
Interceptor® is your first line of defense against extreme chemical hazards.
Interceptor® is the apex of Lakeland Industries’ chemical protective clothing line. Manufactured to both NFPA 1991 and CE type 1 requirements and available in encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations, there is an Interceptor® suit for your needs be it gas, vapor, aerosol, liquids, harmful contaminants or particulate protection.
- PTFE visor process permanently seals the visor into the suit with no sewing involved so that liquids can’t penetrate the visor edge
- Certified to optional Flash Fire Protection for Escape Only requirements of NFPA 1991
- Available in NFPA 1991 and CE Type 1 certified ensembles as well as non-certified encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations
- PTFE outer layer on visor prevents impairment of vision due to chemical contact
- All NFPA certified Interceptor® ensembles include Tingley HazProof® boots and a storage bag