L- CUSTOMIZED MOBILE AIRLINE TROLLEY UNITS (Part of National CERT Equipment supply)
Mobile compressed air unit ensures that users have a supply breathable compressed air for any kind of work in confined spaces or long duration maintenance tasks. It adapts to the various respiratory needs of the users depending on the type of work involved.
- Supplies up to two users simultaneously: one for each hose
- Two 25-metre hoses, to allow two users to work separately, which can be assembled making a 50-metre hose for the air supply of a single user.
- Fitted with Staubli connections
- The cylinders can be replaced during use, increasing service time
- Adaptable to different cylinder volumes
- Alarm whistle sounds automatically when the pressure in the cylinders is too low
- Hoses are reinforced to prevent crushing, kinks or abrasion and to increase resistance to chemicals such as hydrocarbons
END OF OPERATION
- The airline trolley is adapted to suit various long-duration task depending on the type and number of cylinders and the respiratory rate of each user